Scottish Pig Collection

(ScottishPig) #1

I’ve compiled some of my most memorable works into a portfolio. It’s still W-I-P. I have some spelling errors to correct etc. etc. but, for now, it’s there. There are approxamatly 32 images (and just as many spelling/grammar issues) don’t worry- it’ll get better.

http://www.intercom.net/~spambait/ScottishPig.pdf

([email protected]) #2

damn u pig let your spelling self go allow the mistakes… lol come to the dark side. :smiley:

(ScottishPig) #3

I have an excuse!!! I was only testing the PDF conversion stuff. I happened to like the result so… ahem… there it is.

(BgDM) #4

Nice, but d’you knbow what the worst part is? I actually remember buying 5-1/4" disks :o

Man, did I just date myself! :wink:

BgDM

P.S. NIce stuff BTW!

(S68) #5

Cool!

lots of nice images there…

Stefano

(DreamMaster) #6

Cool :wink: Nice to see that you don’t model everything like a ship. :smiley:

(basse) #7

but! do you remember, when those disks were only one-sided, and we had to cut the hole to otherside by ourselves with scissors, to make them double-sided?
and the drives were also single-sided, so to use the otherside of floppy, you had to take it out, and turn.

.b

(BgDM) #8

Yeah! I sure do. Those were the days.

BgDM

(S68) #9

Yeah! I sure do. Those were the days.

BgDM[/quote]

Heheh…

I do also recall those days when floppies were 8.5" in diameter… and even 16"… I still have a couple of those somewhere…

Stefano

(kaktuswasse) #10

hehe, some very nice ship-pictures.

cya henrik

(ScottishPig) #11

I remember those reels of magnetic tape and 80 column punchcards. THOSE were the days.