Screenshot Extra Extra!!!

(Opheroth) #2241

A small warm up I have been working on before starting a much more complex game :slight_smile:
This is more like a demo than a game

(CG Sky) #2242

Wow nice, can we play it somewhere?

(PlanetKiller) #2243

[video]https://youtu.be/Wckj2Hk7LIc[/video]

A tutorial with a crowd of characters that I’m working on.

(cutters1981) #2244

Looks great! My son will be excited, he’s a huge Adventure Time fan! (as am I!)

(3dmedieval) #2245

More of the castle modular creation set I’m working on.

(TARGET3D) #2246

Bibick’s Adventures BGE Ftw!
Blog
FaceBook

(TARGET3D) #2247

Bibick’s Adventures BGE ftw !

(TARGET3D) #2248

Bibick’s Adventures BGE ftw !

(Lundeful) #2249

Lots of great screenshots here! Great inspiration guys, keep it up.

(3dmedieval) #2250

Working on an inn, interior and exterior. 3 floors.

(Wabby) #2251

Wonderful !

(3dmedieval) #2252

If that’s for me, thanks! Check out the castle builder website in my signature if you want to see a lot more in that style.

(ghostmaster64) #2253

Here’s some screen shots of randomly generated levels made with my algorithm for my rougelike.

Attachments

(CG Sky) #2254

Wow! random generated levels :slight_smile:

(3dmedieval) #2255

I’d love to be able to integrate a system like that with some rules for door and window etc placement for my castle builder set.

See my sig for the Castle Builder link. Grid based: 9’ x 9’ for ample halls and ceiling height.

(system) #2256

DreamyLand gameplay prototype.
Very early development Testing of game concept,animations and game mechanics.

(PS. Anyone experiencing issues recording game footage with windows 10 ?)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394650[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394651[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394652[/ATTACH]

(ghostmaster64) #2257

I’d love to be able to integrate a system like that with some rules for door and window etc placement for my castle builder set.

See my sig for the Castle Builder link. Grid based: 9’ x 9’ for ample halls and ceiling height.

I checked out your link and I really like the look of your assets and if they are all based on a 9’ x 9’ grid (I’m using a 8’ x 8’ grid myself) than you could probably use them (or the foundation set at least) in a level generator fairly easily, though the system for placing windows and doors would be a little more complicated.

(MarvinCJames) #2258

Hi everyone, I’m always taking screenshots so I Thought I should share

I’ll have to change the hardness on the texture
:smiley:

(adriansnetlis) #2259

I decided to play around with cycles baking a bit and I approached with pretty nice lighting bake for ground and the monkey(you can see a bit of AO on monkey, a good looking shadow on ground and maybe even a bit of light bounces;)

(3dmedieval) #2260

Ghostmaster: Thanks, interesting. I made mine 9 x 9 so I could divisions that worked nicely with human proportions, and have tall ceilings. I tought about it for a while…I think I tried 8’, but it didn’t leave enough room over my taller doors. I went a bit oversize for castle proportions.

Making some furniture: