Screwing my name

It seems my “grade” for elysiun galleries have been jumping around.

Kib, can you see which IP adresses have been voting on the galleries? some people might have been voting a 10 50 times or something, and now it’s back again.

Kib could you see which IP adress it was, because I think it were some over-enthousiastic friends of mine. They might have been doing it on school

thanks in advance

sure I’ll look into it,

There is a protection on double voting already up though, so they shouldn’t have been able to vote that many times.

@ce… or perhaps you’re just THAT GOOD… :wink:

Neh…I doubt it :slight_smile:
You, in the other hand are :stuck_out_tongue:

/me checks his calendar…hmmmm, It’s not suckup day yet…

lol…ok it was text

Goofster… @ce is a minor… so I’m not “sucking up” - I think that’s illegal in some countries… not to mention the Pope last week held a meeting to discuss this sort of behavior… :wink:

In any case… @ce is Da Man… (I know I voted “10” for him at least twice - but that was months ago…) :smiley:

jason

you vote a 10 for everyone

Ssssshhhhhh… don’t let that secret get out kibbles… I’m very harsh in my criticisms… really…

hahahaha
BTW, did SKP visit all galleries? :wink:

@ce… of course I visit all galleries… There are all so marvelous… it’s the best resource to steal… errr… get inspired… :wink:

BTW… something that I’m confused about (added to a list a mile long)… The subject is “screwing my name”

why would anyone want to screw your name… wouldn’t they rather screw you… I myself prefer screwing actual people… not names… that implies fantasy and daydreams and I dont need to fantasize to get off…

Just curious… :wink:

perhaps…but a three letterred word tends to get people excited, at least in Holland…but I don’t know. Screwing my name…it got you reading the post didn’t it?