Screwing my name

(@ce) #1

It seems my “grade” for elysiun galleries have been jumping around.

Kib, can you see which IP adresses have been voting on the galleries? some people might have been voting a 10 50 times or something, and now it’s back again.

Kib could you see which IP adress it was, because I think it were some over-enthousiastic friends of mine. They might have been doing it on school

thanks in advance

(Timothy) #2

sure I’ll look into it,

There is a protection on double voting already up though, so they shouldn’t have been able to vote that many times.

(SKPjason) #3

@ce… or perhaps you’re just THAT GOOD… :wink:

(@ce) #4

Neh…I doubt it :slight_smile:
You, in the other hand are :stuck_out_tongue:

(Goofster) #5

/me checks his calendar…hmmmm, It’s not suckup day yet…

(@ce) #6

lol…ok it was text

(SKPjason) #7

Goofster… @ce is a minor… so I’m not “sucking up” - I think that’s illegal in some countries… not to mention the Pope last week held a meeting to discuss this sort of behavior… :wink:

In any case… @ce is Da Man… (I know I voted “10” for him at least twice - but that was months ago…) :smiley:

jason

(Timothy) #8

you vote a 10 for everyone

(SKPjason) #9

Ssssshhhhhh… don’t let that secret get out kibbles… I’m very harsh in my criticisms… really…

(@ce) #10

hahahaha
BTW, did SKP visit all galleries? :wink:

(SKPjason) #11

@ce… of course I visit all galleries… There are all so marvelous… it’s the best resource to steal… errr… get inspired… :wink:

(SKPjason) #12

BTW… something that I’m confused about (added to a list a mile long)… The subject is “screwing my name”

why would anyone want to screw your name… wouldn’t they rather screw you… I myself prefer screwing actual people… not names… that implies fantasy and daydreams and I dont need to fantasize to get off…

Just curious… :wink:

(@ce) #13

perhaps…but a three letterred word tends to get people excited, at least in Holland…but I don’t know. Screwing my name…it got you reading the post didn’t it?