Script/add-on the shows final resolution

I wasn’t sure which forum to post this, but it’s related to the UI so I took a stab.

I saw someone had an addon that showed the final resolution right in the dimensions dropdown here:
But for the life of me, I don’t remember where I saw it and my google search came up empty.
Anyone familiar with it? I realize, now, that I would make use of that more often than I thought.

in 2.9 you have to go to another panel on the right
use the output panel and it will be there

happy bl

That Is the output panel.

The addon I saw showed text under there to show the actual render size. I think it may have also shown the actual render region size as well, which is also nice.

So in my first example, I had 400%. So the actual render resolution will not be 1920x1080, but it will be (19204) x (10804) or 7680x4320
I’m looking to see the 7680x4320, that’s all. I know How to do the math, that’s just more convenient.

Have you ever found the answer? I’m also searching for it.

I haven’t found an answer. But I’ve been having really good luck asking ChatGPT to create scripts for me for things this basic. I have yet to do it for blender, but I’ve been using it for After Effects expressions and Illustrator scripts.
It’ll get you 99% of the way there usually, if you word your question carefully. And it won’t be a proper add-on or anything. But probably something good enough to copy into the editor and hit run.
Just make sure you test it on a Copy of your scene.

Ohh this one ??:

FinalRes

Have a look here: docs.blender.org addons interface amaranth ui-final-resolution