Scripting can I or not

Hello Everyone, :smiley:

It is a topic I want to start before but just thinking about it that I should do or not. I put it in off-topic because the question I have you can take it seriously or else in a funny way. So here we go

I am a modeller and also can do texturing and rigging and animation. I know Autodesk Max and Maya, Premier, After Effects, Zbrush, Fusion, Photoshop, GIMP, Blender, Fusion and others too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am currently working on a 2D game in android, I am working on graphic and have one more friend who is doing programming part, we are two in the team and that’s it.:eyebrowlift:

I want to ask from you peoples (Your Experience) that can I learn a basic programming in which like I can just do a little bit of programming like some basic movements of character, jumping or any other basic functions. I don’t want to learn a very high professional programming just a basic. Can anyone do this like have a background in 3D and can learn a basic programming.:yes:

I am asking this because I also want to do like a side project other than I am working with my friend, If this can be done I can just make about 5 cool games with cool graphics and idea. Like when you can do something it is very easy for you to work on that and you can work at any time with any interval or problem.:stuck_out_tongue:

How can I develop myself in this too.

Thanks in advanced.
Bye bye take care.
Thanks for Replying and sharing you views.:slight_smile: