Scuba Drone 2020 - Concept

Scuba Drone is a concept I’ve been working on for the past 2 weeks. I wanted to create something based on nature, in this case, a fish, and try to translate the base shape into a hard-surface model. I’m quite happy with the simple and readable shape that came out, as this is my very first larger hard-surface modeling project in Blender 3D coming from Cinema 4D. What you all think?

Read all about the project here:

16 Likes

I like the design, good combo to mix natural and futuristic together.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Glad you like it.

Wonder if amazon, fedex, UPS, and Wal-Mart will require birds to start broadcasting ADS-B. Because day one of their roll out will see a birdstrike somewhere and an expensive delivery drone in someone’s roof. The whole idea is preposterous.
Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder

1 Like

I really like everything about this, neosushi68 :+1:t4:
It’s a great concept and very inspiring, your translation is excellent.

Also really like the technical details for the heads-up data display, having an electronics background myself and being an sci-fi fan, this is a very cool addition to the scene.
The color and texturing are great, especially the front tinted screen of the Scuba Drone.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for this wonderful feedback. Barely one get feedback in such detail. Thanks for that.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool design !
The making of was interesting. Great to see that more and more people integrate blender in there pipeline…

1 Like

Very good. I like this.

1 Like