Sculpt mode, easy newbie questions

I am in 2.5 working on a mesh in sculpt mode on a newish intel Mac (10.5.8). I have a couple easy questions.

• Where are all the images of the cool new sculpting tools? This is what I see, attached- if I attached the image correctly.
  • I must have pressed something unawares… now my circular sculpting cursor changes size, but not location when I draw. What did I do, How do I un-do it, and what does it mean?

Thank you. I am having a great time with Blender and you have all been helpful here.

Attachments

1. don’t know…
  2. you probably have anchored mode, go to stroke and change from anchored to space.
  1. I see the same behavior if I use a defaults file or open a blend file created with an older version of 2.5 in 2.53. The only way that I could see the new tools and their images (you are missing 9 by way!) was to select “Load Factory Settings” in the File menu. This means that to edit an old file I had to use File->Append to add the old objects to a newer version file. There may be a better way but I couldn’t find one.