Sculpt of "Marie's Story"

/uploads/default/original/4X/f/3/f/f3f562d127d25f4a95f3cb94fd39166c7a11d053.jpgstc=1

stc=1stc=1It is inspired by a true story on the movie via Netflix… I decided to sculpt these characters. It seems not bad. It look not same as you may see the picture of these characters, Marie and Marquette. At least, I think I am satisify with it. I would like to animate splatter color on it like as picture. It would be cool. I am not sure which would be better go with color vertices that would animatable or using Gimp to use their color animating on it since Mesh has million verticies that I would afraid that it would crash my computer if I use color vertices. Your feedback would be great and appreciated,too… Thanks…

Attachments

it is WIP… check it out… what do you think?

I just wanted to say that I thought you did a good job on this. There are a few things that could be improved on the sculpting, like the faces feel a little bit bulbous and rounded, but for the most part, it’s quite close to the reference image. One thing you could try, if you’d like to push the paint over a little further, might be to try painting some of the sun’s harsh shadows on the faces and clothes that are in the reference image. Their faces just feel a little bit flat with the way they are now. Overall, I think you did quite a nice job though :slight_smile: