Sculpting normals problem

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I would like to see if someone has a solution to a problem I have. Also I dont know if this is the right place to post this, if its not please tell me.

I´m making a character for an animation and all was ok until I got to baking the normals of the trainers, I commited the error of sculpting them with mirror modifier, I realised when it was already finished sculpting, I applied the modifier and the normals of the mirrored trainer got inverted, this makes the normal map of that trainer be yellow/green:

Recalculating the normals doesnt help at all, it just inverts all i sculpted so…

I´ve also tried deleting the bad trainer, copying the good one in edit mode and separating it in a new object, then in object mode I mirror it in x axis… and the normals are fine, also the sculpting, but when I join them into a single object again with ctrl J, normals go crazy again and invert, can someone help with this? D:

Not really sure why it would do that…
I have to admit, everytime I mirror something I end up sharing the same uv on both sides… not the most perfect solution if you want additional texture detail on both sides, but thought I would mention that as a possible solution…

Another solution would be to adjust the levels in photoshop or your favorite image editor on that area of the normal map… You can try completely inverseing the levels, and it should do the trick I wold think (ie drag black to white and then white to the black)… I know this because sometimes I have to inverse the green level for other applications like unity.

Hope this helps…

I used photoshop to do what you said, although I just downloaded it xD, and the results were quite good:

Just a little issue with alphas but at least now I can use it in separate UVs, I also shared them before, now im worried what will happen when I bake a color texture :S thanks very much ^^