Our client is seeking an FX Artist, a creative, self-driven person who would like to deliver an amazing gaming experience and is passionate about effects development.
Number of openings
- Use modern techniques to create high quality effects for environments and dynamic objects.
- Work directly with the Leads to ensure the visual quality bar is met.
- Concept and prototype new effects.
- Collaborate with the FX artists to share techniques, assets and ideas.
- Work closely with artists, animators, designers, and engineers to produce a cohesive game experience.
- Optimize effects to run efficiently within the game while maintaining high quality standards.
- 3+ years of professional experience in games, commercial and/or film.
- Experience working with real-time particle simulations in either proprietary or 3rd party systems.
- Strong understanding of how to create photorealistic effects.
- Shipped at least one AAA game, block buster film or popular TV series.
- Proficient in at least one 3D software package.
- Knowledge of the art fundamentals including color theory, visual design, and composition.
- Solid understanding of physics, motion and animation, including weighting, scale and timing.
- Good understanding of Lighting and how it influences effects.
Visit our http://myriadsystem.com/career.html site for more information.