Second go at a realistic Portrait

Sculpted in Zbrush, Textured in Substance Painter. UVs in Blender and rendered with cycles.
Hard criticism is very much welcomed! :slight_smile:
P.S.
If you have any nice tips on Hair modeling, styling in Blender (also eyebrows, beard and that fluffy soft hair everywhere on the face please share! I would be very thankful! :slight_smile: )

I don’t know a lot about character sculpting, but that looks awesome!

Hi, not bad. I think you need to pay more attention to anatomy of the ear, neck, and top of the head .
about hair, I think you already watched it , but any way - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVyTc_72z0
Also for me was helpful to create one good stand , set up it correctly and render, and after I making rest of stands step by step and rendering it if all good. Not like on video he did all stands at once and then rendered it. maybe with some experience can be done at once , but for me helped to make and render after adding each 2-3 stands.
also try to add some more visible bump , or more details on roughness/secular texture , it will make details more visible, and not so flat.

Ok Thank you for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

Current stage. Was not satisfied with the Hair I was getting by using Strands so will do it with hair cards. So I just threw the model into EEVEE :slight_smile: