Secret Agent 3D Image Request

HI,
If this isn’t the right place to post this ten could you tell me where to post it instead. Can anyone make me a blender graphic rendered into a image using gif or jpg. I want a picture of a ‘secret agent’ with a James Bond tyype of look, holding a gun. Right now I don’t have a lot of time to make a picture so I can’t do it myself. I’d like it to look realistic. I need it done fairly soon but I think if you were experienced with blender you could get it done on time. Also, I could use an image of a secret agent that you’ve already made, it doesn’t have to be new. If someone could help me that would be great!
Thanks,
Chris:D

How much are you willing to pay?

lol the assumption here is that he/she wants it for free

Normally, the assumption would be able buying. For instance, what is this secret agent going to be used for? Especially if it is for a project, for money or another item of value, pay IS expected. After all, you don’t have enough time to do it yourself, and you want it to be fairly realistic… That takes time from the artist, unless they already made one… If you can’t afford to do it yourself, nor give anything in return, most people won’t wish to work on a project like that when they could be doing other things for money… (since you want a detailed pic, in a short amount of time, and you say if they are experianced they could do it, you are looking into the type of people who are pros, and could sell their hard work to people. Not amutuar artists still trying to find a niche to do with.)

I don’t want to pay money because it is just for a small project that will be handed in then done (for school). It doesn’t have to be fairly detailed just look fairly good. I wanted to see if someone would make it for fun. It isn’ super soon taht it has to be done for. I just want to make a website i’m handing in look good. It probably won’t even be loaded onto the web.
Thanks,
Chris

If you don’t want to learn to model, then go download DAZ Studio:

http://www.daz3d.com/program/studio

and while you are at the DAZ site check the store for the free Michael 3 Base.

Then try Renderosity for clothing and props.

so basicly what you are saying is, you want somebody to do your homework?

:slight_smile:

.b

google is your friend. search for secret agents or something.

getting us to do your homework isn’t really very good (especially since its your first post)

Alltaken

yeah, someone else on google would be more then happy to do your homework for ya! I use it all the time!

Lol, I don’t need it. I just want it to make the page look 'visually appealing". So I like it.

ok, well hope you find a picture

Lol,

Hilarious.

I don’t need it.

Then don’t ask us to spend our time making it for nothing.

I wanted to see if someone would make it for fun.

We won’t.

Don’t ask stupid questions. We won’t work for free to help someone we don’t know and hasn’t contributed anything. We won’t spend a great deal of time for nothing and we sure as hell wont spend our time doing your homework.

Oh, and someone here has already helped you find what you need, yet you ignored them. Thats a good way to make friends there.

Ian

Now I could understand if you asked if someone would help you, and you didn’t want it to be pretty realistic, you had some posts before, and you I dunno, would trade, such as saying you would put the artists name in a nice spot saying they made it. But you didn’t do any of those, some of the more talented people make a living here, (not me).

Like I said, and I shall say again,
USE GOOGLE

Or better yet, do what most people do if they need something like that,
its called coffee overload. Do that, and stay up all night learning blender and make it yourself!

Speaking of which, I’m going to grab a mocha now.

Nothing I can find on google and I just thought someone would posibly have already made one and it would be easy for them!

Can someone wax and detail my car for me?