Secret Agent Short-Movie

Hello

there, folks! I really love and enjoy the challenges on CGSociety.

http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/secret_agent/

I don’t know, if anyone noticed, or is interested in such kind of competition. I am. So I try with my limited skills and Blender to take part. At the moment, I just have an unique style, and a story I can’t tell much. Otherwise I would kill the point.

I am building all the characters, and the settings at the moment. In two weeks, i have vacations, and then i (hope to) begin with animating.

Here are some impressions.The style is inspired by films like “Renaissance”. But i don’t want to keep it only in black and whitem but give it a wider, more moody colour palette.
The two characters are the two opponents. They were both agents working for the same agency. The male one (Codename: Ace of Spades; the references are obvious, i think) betrayed the agency, and now the female agent (Codename: Two of Hearts) is chasing him.
You can also see the town and a smaller scene the film will take place.

I hope it is interesting! The competition is pretty hard. But i will do my best. Pictures in motion will follow soon.

so long

Attachments

It looks promising! I like the mood in your pictures.

I like the look, the tone and palette you’re using. Cool.

Hello

thank you very much for your kind words. I hope, the style will also work in motion. Otherwise i would get a big problem. Nonetheless, I will do my best!

So long

Hello,

just showing the two main characters in action in one picture. They are finally rigged and waiting for moving. I like the picture, maybe I’ll do a movie poster with this.

so long

Attachments

Maybe they could be a bit closer still, so that the nozzles of their guns are pushed against their throats.

Hello,

good point there. Yes, that would definitely be better. I will change that for the upcoming “Movie-Poster”.

so long

That’s looking really good. I think the sky in that city shot needs some work though. Mabye make it a bit more stormy? Something like this maybe, with a bit more contrast.
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9526/blackstorm2.jpg