Seeking Character Animators

Hi!

I’m seeking a character animator for long term feature film work. This is an independent passion project. I will provide blender project file with rigged characters. I will provide instruction for each shot and you can animate according to the notes given. Please share character animation samples for consideration. Sorry, I can’t bring anyone onboard without relevant animation examples.

If all goes well, this work will be ongoing for years.

Pay is $9 per second of finished animation. This rate is negotiable depending on experience and skill. Bonus points if you can also do expressions and lip syncing animation.

Reach out with any questions.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

I would like to help out you can reach me by email at [email protected]

Hey, I’m avaiable. Take a look at my portfolio

Character Artist Portfolio:

Animation Demoreel:

2 Likes

yes
you can connect me on skype:cis.am4
or mail me at [email protected]
BR

HI, that is a very impressive animation work. Was it all made with blender?

Some yes, some not. Its a mix of Blender and Maya animations.

Yes i suspected it. I study animations for three years and used 3D for the last twelve years, i am still learning.

Great, just keep doing. Good luck!

Hi, mi name is Ulises Cervantes
Freelance Senior Character Animator, currently looking for freelance/remote work
Here you can see some of my work. The latest and better from last two years, is not allowed to show to public yet, but with the examples in my site you can have an idea of my work.
https://uliseszervantes.wixsite.com/zervantes

please contact me for latest work pass
I appreciate your time.
Best Regards,
Ulises

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.