HI. I made this addon for me and friends who are learning blender or are even new to 3D.
I don’t even consider myself a programer, it just provides some shorcuts to the select menu.
It’s very useful when you need to do certain kind of selections repeatedly, it’s also great having it there to remember all the selection posibilities you have, I think a good amount of the modeling time is spent selecting in some cases, so this might speed up your workflow.
Also might be interesting for those users of 3DS Max ribbon.
You can download it from here.
- No need for reenabling the addon to change category
- adding custom icons
- adding buttons from other addons such as:
– Select backface(Max/Maya style and/or Box Select X-Ray
– Adjacent Selection Addon
– Mesh Utils
- adding an option to combine selections, this requires an UI to edit the different settings after performing the operation, or at least, an UI for entering the parameters before
- Port/merge select tools addon
- Port/Merge addon of object selection if the author agrees
- Add operators
– growing loops like https://twitter.com/dpdp/status/1236031375775498241
– selecting next/previous loop
- Integration with othr addons?
– Smart Select - 1.4.4 This update fixes the install issue and select mouse problems