Service Tunnel

Beautiful, gallery work, the new lighting is a lot better and more realistic. Good job.

Here is the final.

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=949669#post949669

I think that it is most-reasonable to assume that the object probably will not be moving.

Although the staging of the piece is probably best in this most-recent photograph, I find myself thinking that the object which is supposed to be “the star of the show” is rather hard to pick-out. You need to be sure that this is where the user’s eyeballs come to rest.

The eye is most-attracted to the brightest and the most contrasty segment of any image. You need to be sure that this is “your subject.” From there, the eye likes to wander along a definite path, and to thusly return to the starting point.

It is obviously important that you convey (as you have done…) that this is an endless, slightly-curved, and evenly-lit tunnel. The viewer’s eyes therefore should “take that in.” But they still need to return, along a path, again-and-again, to … “the subject.”

Differences of color, camera angle, foreshortening due to changes in focal length, and so-on can all be considered. It will take some experimentation.