Setting the left button for selection : is it enough...

Sorry but for me left button, right button, it doesn’t make any difference. So I am not living the nightmare that some people used to only the left button live and it sounds like it is a big one ; worse I can’t understand it.
But I don’t want you to make me feel it ;). Just to tell me if the option among the Preference to allow selection with the left button works if you’re using it, if that solves the problem or not and, if it’s not the case, why does it fail ?

I ask this as an author of tutorial. That would help me greatly.

Thank you.

Jean

I am for any change that will allow the so called customising.

Not too excessively, of course.

This idea is good, and well backed with switching users. The only confusion could be with old tutorials, but this is not a real case, because the switching user KNOWS that he changed this setting (as well as 2-button mouse users know how to use the 3rd button functionality)

Yeonil

So this really means that it is working perfectly, in day to day use ?

The only confusion could be with old tutorials, but this is not a real case, because the switching user KNOWS that he changed this setting (as well as 2-button mouse users know how to use the 3rd button functionality)

Yeonil

Thanks for that last point : it a question that arises with customization and I agree with you.

Jean

The only problem I’ve seen mentioned about this is that the “Sculpt Mesh” script will only work with RMB-Select.

%<