Sex scandal in Wonka Factory

A hearty LOL at Kansas also, that indeed does explain a lot.

Why in the world did you try to read about that then? The title says it may include things you may not want in your browser history. You were even the first to answer to this post. :wink:

But, to calm you down: It’s all the fault of others.[/quote]
This community is worse then I first thought. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot here were borderline criminals who love MTV and south park and believe in sex before marriage and gay marriage and all that trash.

Why in the world did you try to read about that then? The title says it may include things you may not want in your browser history. You were even the first to answer to this post. :wink:

This community is worse then I first thought. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot here were borderline criminals who love MTV and south park and believe in sex before marriage and gay marriage and all that trash.[/quote]
I could say a million things at this homomphobic, prejudicial, and just plain retarded comment, but I won’t waste my time on you. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve to be here.

Really, this is getting old.

This community is worse then I first thought. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot here were borderline criminals who love MTV and south park and believe in sex before marriage and gay marriage and all that trash.[/quote]
I could say a million things at this homomphobic, prejudicial, and just plain retarded comment, but I won’t waste my time on you. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve to be here.[/quote]
Now listen, a lot of people here need to change their ways and many refuse to do so. Now I know it’s their choice but I don’t like the choices they’re making right now.

Don’t like it? Leave.

I hate MTV. I love South Park. I believe in sex before marriage and gay marriage, because those things can happen. I also believe that feet normally have 5 toes. I am also for sex before marriage (it’s not your life, why do you care?) and for gay marriage (I believe that homosexuals have as much right to lose half their stuff in divorce as straight people.)

Don’t like it? Leave.

I hate MTV. I love South Park. I believe in sex before marriage and gay marriage, because those things can happen. I also believe that feet normally have 5 toes. I am also for sex before marriage (it’s not your life, why do you care?) and for gay marriage (I believe that homosexuals have as much right to lose half their stuff in divorce as straight people.)[/quote]
You need to see a church pastor, you have serious problems.

I have serious problems because I have my own beliefs? Whatever you say, Hitler.

I’m not trying to insult, but I could try to convice the government that you are Osama bin laden.

lol

I’m not trying to insult, but I could try to convice the government that you are Osama bin laden.[/quote]
Oh! So you’re a conspirator (spelling?)! Very Christian-like of you.

lol[/quote]
You too have serious problems, here’s my list so far

Wiggie
Shbaz
Lemmy
Whatever
Mr. Bomb.
Jeeves
Valarking
That guy with the N. Dynamite avatar.
Timothy_l
Alltaken
Vulcankid
Possibly Nico
ect…

Now you notice that’s a lot of people, 12 to be precise

Hot damn! I made the list! Only 6th though…

Hitle–, uh, Kansas, you seem to think that you are prefect, and everyone else has the problems. You, young’ne, are the problem child. Let me let you in on a little secret: There is no God, and your idiotic ideals are laughable.

(Not meant to offend anyone but Kansas. For those here that believe in God, your ideals are not laughable, just Kansas’.)

[quote=“Jeeves”]

Hot damn! I made the list! Only 6th though…

Hitle–, uh, Kansas, you seem to think that you are prefect, and everyone else has the problems. You, young’ne, are the problem child. Let me let you in on a little secret: There is no God, and your idiotic ideals are laughable.

(Not meant to offend anyone but Kansas. For those here that believe in God, your ideals are not laughable, just Kansas’.)[/quote]

There is too god and it appears you want eternal punishment. REPENT

yes! 3rd on the list! :smiley:

Since I don’t believe in God, I also don’t believe that She lives in Heaven, and believe that there is no hell. So I’m sitting pretty.

FUCK NO.

NO FAIR! lemmy takes the bronze and I’m stuck with 6th?! What a crock!

Only 9th :(.

Well Kansas, meet your new neighbour, I told him about you and he’s pretty delighted!

this is pretty funny, but at the same time, pretty sad. Maybe Kansas_15 really is better off banned. Then again, this whole ‘list’ thing is very entertaining…

That always hit my mind when I see that movie: how many stuck-ups are going to complain about how it is corrupting the children, and how it will SURELY lead to an increase in teen pregnancy! %|

Hmmm. I’m not on the list. I don’t know if I should be indifferent or offended. :-?

-Laurifer

Wait, I just realized that I’m ahead of VK! That’s even better than being 1st!