Shaman - FINAL

wow, nice! :smiley:

congrats on the banner too! :smiley:

congrats on the banner! :slight_smile:

great piece!

I want to carry on swearing at you for the rest of eternity with how good this is… My jealousy is over the moon (in a bad way) May I have the model and do a rig? I LOVE RIGGING STUFF AND THEN ANIMATING IT! :smiley:

nice work !! .

ps : how come the banner is different from the two images ? :slight_smile:

thats pretty sweet

Love the new Shaman!

I really like this as the banner, somewhat relaxing and peaceful.

Thanks guys…!!!
BlendFace: This model probably will appear on dvd sintel. Probably. If it will not be there, then I’ll post somewhere.
3DGURU: For the banner I turned model. :slight_smile:
AD-Edge: Cool. If work causes emotions in the person - then work has gone right.) Thanks.

People ask about the configuration of the skin shader.'ll Post here. I think to whom that it will be interesting.
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=4126

Hi ! Nice, can we have big size picture please !? and compositing node !?

Very nice work Dimetrii, I love the model, materials, lighting, everything :smiley:

I don’t think the hands are too big (since I think they are meant to be) but I do think the wrists could use a tweak since at the moment they don’t lead into the hands very smoothly. Maybe they should be wider to support such large hands? Anyway, really great job, and congrats on the banner :slight_smile:

Wow, this is totally amazing!!! I really like it

Simply awesome, though I should mention that the upper legs are long/lower legs are short whereas the upper arms are short and lower arms are long and to me it looks a little odd.

Ahh cool! Thanks Dimetrii! :slight_smile:

Very very cool man! well done :smiley:

Thanks guys.
otsoa: compositing node - only mix render layers and color correct. All.

The next character will be photorealistic. I think I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

Ok, thx. Can you post big size of final render banner and first picture please !?

May I ask how you rig the arms, more specifically elbows and knees? I’ve been using IK constraints for the elbows and knees but they only allow for a very limited range of movement. For example if I want to make a character hold a gun or something in front of him the arm rig won’t allow me to because the mesh would just go crazy and do twists and such.

I like the bump tattoo on his leg. so you’re the one that did the riggin tutorial in russian! on vimeo. nice rigging of the hand, I saw jonathan williams remake on blendercookie.com

I got very affected about the ring around joints and I will use it like that on knee’s elbows etc. not just on finger joints.

nice work!

Nice shading, nice model, nice idea. NICE!!