I’m trying to create a workflow for makehuman shapekeys. Out of the box, the rigify deforms aren’t always correct.
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Rotate the upper_arm.L bone
- Add a shape key
- Change the geometry
- Set the bones to rest
- Set the shapekey value to 0
- Add a driver
- Go to graph editor, select drivers, select the shape key
- Change the type to averaged value, select the armature then the bone
- Changed the type to: X rotation
Now, when the armature is at rest the shape key value is 1, when I want to be zero. Really I want the value to be something like: xrotation * (-10)
Any experienced riggers have some ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?
I tried world space, local space, and a number of other config changes. Feels like I’m just missing something simple. Here’s some screenshots to show the issue a little clearer. Thank you!