Shark

hello everyone, I continue to sculpt. Tomorrow I’ll start putting on my hero’s shoes!

final|690x388

6 Likes

hello please dont make a second, third, etc new topic for every update, just leave a reply with the new update in the already existent first topic you made, nice work so far, btw are you using cloth simulation in blender or is this marvelous? @bartv can you merge these 2 topics in one? https://blenderartists.org/t/shark/1295762 same is for another topics of other works he made…

2 Likes

thanks, I understand you. you can combine

I make the fabric by hand

Please just flag a post as ‘something else’ and leave a comment, or ping the entire @moderators group for such requests, I’m afraid I don’t have time today.

3 Likes

I tried to merge the threads, but because the title of each topic is the same (‘Shark’), it failed. So I deleted the previous thread with that title.

@CraZyMindblender3d Please post your next WIPs in this thread, then when you’ve created a final rendering, you can create a new topic for that in Artwork ➔ Finished Projects. Thanks.

3 Likes

Think this should be a new series that am gonna watch, plz, do continue

1 Like

I think this shark will be excellent thanks

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much, Bart, but the work is still in progress, work is not completed

Ah yes. Do you want me to remove it?

1 Like

)))))no, everything is OK. Let it be, just got worried

1 Like