Shaskia Navrati Lova

My first model from scratch. Thanks for the support.

Normal map and friends was created with Crazy bump
I used Principled BDSF on them nodes, still figuring out where The AO/OCC map goes to.

Any input is welcome, for I am heading to a photo realism realm. The learning curve is still steep for me

1 Like

Nice first attempt. Is it based on a real person? Sometimes it helps to start learning anatomy especially the human head/face from actual persons. Find good references from front and side. Strive for a good likeness. Do lots of real people and then you can start modeling entirely from imagination. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks Yakuza Kazuya, actually, I was sculpting along whilst seeing reference. I should have did a basic tracing from a photo reference. But found none I like from the front and the side on web. Thank you for your input. I will try doing my fav characters in real life next

1 Like

If you find a good reference and share it with us it would be easier for us to give feedback. Using orthographic view with an actual reference in front and side view will speed up getting the initial likeness. Then it’s just hours of tweaking hehe. Keep it up!

1 Like

I realize that when I was making the cube into a dress. Plus I had to stare at pretty girls in restaurants to get their cheek bone shapes into memory. Ahahahaha. Pervert!

1 Like