Shelby GT350R

Hello, everyone! :slight_smile:
I’m NEW here! I decided to share my work with you guys, so here it is. My 5th car model I have made in my entire life. 2015 Shelby GT350R.
This one took me almost a month to make in my free time.

SOFTWARES USED
Modeling: Blender
UVmapping: Blender
Texture baking: Blender / xNormal
Texturing: Photoshop CC 2015.5 / Quixel Suite 2.0
Rendering: Blender Cycles
Post-Processing: Photoshop CC 2015.5

Originally this car was made for the game engine as a first car game asset. But I made this one higher poly version for render engine.

I write a blog on my website"How I made my Shelby GT350R model using Blender" if you are interested, check it out :slight_smile:

If you are interested in more work of me and process how I made this car follow me on:
Twitter: @lmhpoly
Facebook: @lmhpoly
Instagram: @lmhpoly_home
I will make a blog on the process of this car model. Also, I will post tutorials, tips, and trick and more in the future.

If you are interested in my story how I made this far from nothing, visit my Website about page :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time guys, hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Great render!
I think the studio lighting is working very well with your detailed model. However, I think the lens flare -bokeh effect is a bit over the top… It hides the details in the focal points, which I think is sad.

Thanks, I think the same about these effects. So I will post without those bubbles :slight_smile:

Here is the result without those bubbles which hides my model details :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment :slight_smile: It’s my first try at Post-Processing so yeah :smiley: But here are renders without those bubbles:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]451782[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]451781[/ATTACH]