Sheldon

@pedrohenrique yes! Allembic!

@Astro1derboy thank you!

Haha dude you just discovered what we did! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much! We really tried to push our skills forward!!

Absolutely love it!

1 Like

Oogway Origin Story :star_struck:

But seriously, this is amazing!

1 Like

Stunning model, scene, mood and anim. Just wow!!!
Quality looks really good, sound is super impressive as well.

1 Like

Very nice work I love the way he moves.
Ahhh ninja turtles… Keep up with your blender work. I to would like to see a longer version if possible.
SW

1 Like

Thank you very much guys! We are already planing a Lot of other short animations!

PS what does the outro mean?! I think the title could use some better designing, doesnt fit the quality of the animation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work! Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles reborn. I just love it. More of that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Love 'em,man

1 Like

What a great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback we’ll plan everything with more time and love in the next one. Sorry, but I didn’t understand your question about “the outro”

Thanks @stonyjackz @Sanidhya_kabeer @MShepelenko it’s a pleasure to hear such kind words!

@thiagodesul, i meant the end, its says 2019. Probably a release date or so. But it was just a number nothing else. Isnt that called an outro?!

It’s just a joke, maybe to tease you guys :slight_smile:

Nice work. Love it!

1 Like

Good work hope you get to do more

1 Like

Awesome work! Silky smooth animation with great weighty movement.

I have a question OP or someone else may be able to answer, how are the light rays done in this piece? I have found it difficult to make rays using volumes without effecting the foreground to much and making the whole scene look washed out. In this render it almost looks fog density is determined by the distance from the camera? What would a node setup look like?

1 Like