Shift+Atl command

Shift+Alt allows you to select multiple edgeloops, but it is also mapped to cahnge the keyboard layout. So after I select the edgeloops Blender interprets my keyboard as “azerty”, then whe I hit it it’s “qwertz”, then I have to hit it one more time to get it back to “qwerty”. I have tried looking in the user preferences input section, but I can’t find how to change it. Does anyone know how to change the keys to do this?

Shift is used as a general multi select modifier key so I don’t think there would be an actual Shift+Alt+RMB keyboard shortcut. Change the loop select from Alt+RMB to another combo so when you select Shift it works ok. Alternatively change the keyboard layout shortcut from Shift+Alt

I would like to change the keyboard layout shortcut, but I can’t find where to change it.

Simply uninstall the german keyboard layout from windows.

Alternatively change the hotkey to switch. As you do not state what OS you got I can tell you for W7

Control Panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages [Tab] > Change keyboards… [Button] > Advanced Key Settings [Tab] > Hot keys for input languages

Thank you so much, I thought it was changing in Blender, I didn’t realize it was the OS.