Shift-D in the Dopesheet from File #1 to File #2 ?

Hi all,
Is that possible ?
I am just trying to copy all keyframes (armature poses, shapekeys etc…) for all objects at a given frame from file1 to file2 (same objects in both files).
Or did I miss something obvious…?
Thank you

You can probably copy paste, Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V from one file to another, as long as you use the same blender session.

Eg. Open file 1, copy keys, file > open > file2, paste keys.

You can’t just have two blenders open and copy from one paste into the other.

The simpler method would be to use the action editor.
Append all the actions from file 1 into file 2. Flip the dope sheet to an action editor and one by assigned the actions to each armature or obj.

This works:

You can probably copy paste, Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V from one file to another, as long as you use the same blender session.

Just make sure you have keyframes on the initial channels. For example if you have shape keys you need to have at least one keyframe so the channel is there in the dope sheet.

And because the dope sheet shows all, I don’t think you’d have an issue doing what you want.

Hi Richard and Josh,
Thank you for the reply. I may have misunderstood something but Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V doesn’t work for me (even within the same Blender file actually, it doesn’t simply copy/paste). Maybe I have some shapekeys with no keyframe though (Basis for instance)
What works best is using the Graph Editor as described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FInNsvvqo0