shige

is shige still doing horus? is he still using blender? does he know about these boards? does he know about the ressurection?

i forgot his site’s url.

If memory serves, he posted a couple of new chapters a few weeks ago. If you do a search, you may locate the post with the correct URL.

I’m still making the chapters of Horus, now I finished #14 already.
Maybe this story will be end at #18. And I’ll start a new project.
Ah, I’ll also make DVD-R of Horus finally.

– Shige :smiley:

So you have been aware of all Blender hubbub. :smiley:

It’s great to see that you’re still working on Horus - quite an impressive project!

Hello,
I relly like your Horus (other work too - indeed) and I want you to ask why we can watch only over Flash - I have so slow connection to watch it and my father (with fast connection) use Linux which is problem because I didn’t find Flash 6 for it anywhere. When it was downloadable than it was much better. And one more question. You will add DVD to some e-shop? It would be great!!
Thanks much for reply and your inspirative work.

Yippee! I’m going to go see if I can watch these Flash things!

PS: Unsure of whether or not to buy the Horus DVD (if there is one) because Shige says it’ll be R. No, no, just being weird. (I own CUBE, so what would stop me from buying a CGI DVD, even if it contained R-rated material?) I AM unsure, but it’s because I’d never get a chance to watch it if it comes out during school time. Then again…

Shige, just how long is HORUS? And, supposing it ever gets back, will you sell the DVD on the Blender.nl or Blender3d.com e-shop?

Last i ever talked to him was when i was editing his Ka-Ra book. Maybe the great Shige will grace us with his presence…

hey shige…i was just wondering, is there any type of story behind horus? its certainly an im[pressive project but the ‘story’ doesnt seem to be there?? will it all pull together in the final chapters? or will it continue as your last chapters and be sort of an abstract story?

Of course I have a story behind horus, it’ll be clear on DVD. Because, I’ll put some words in the screen like a foreign cinema. :smiley:

is there any type of story behind horus? its certainly an im[pressive project but the ‘story’ doesnt seem to be there?? will it all pull together in the final chapters?

– Shige

I remember from the great Blender.nl forum that he once said:

“In the end, we’ll get some kind of answer.”

Awww… why give an answer to confusion? Confusion is fun! But I’m not trying to stop you–I’m only confused because I haven’t watched every episode/chapter/whatever you want to call them.

The Flash stuff doesn’t work! Are you trying to do this so more people will buy the DVD? Not like I’d mind the DVD, I just want to watch the entire thing, and the flash stuff just doesn’t work.