An update log of my recent project called ShootGun! This is planned as a free, quick Blender tech demo game introducing a lot of cool features obtained in BGE resources section and putting them together in one game. The game lags a bit, especially close to zombies or parallax mapped bricks. In 960x540 without recorder no lag, with recorder lags as it would be in 720p. Otherwise no problems(just my GPU).
- Handgun from “Free Guns Giveaway!” by hanzo(CC-BY)
- Zombie model from Blendswap(CC-0)
- “Procedural Grass Geometry Shader” by Yarbrough08
- Parallax map node originally by Binary, modified by carlo697
- Textures from http://texturise.blogspot.gr/
- Rock texture by Radacina Andrei
- Other stuff made by myself