Should I uninstall 2.27 before trying 2.28c

This is probably one of those screwy questions that can’t really be answered but here goes. I had problems with 2.28a, which I installed on a partition which already had 2.25 and 2.27; so I just uninstalled 2.28 and everything was fine. Would like to try 2.28c as it looks like one of the bug fixes may have addressed the problem I had. My question: is there any reason to uninstall 2.27 before I install 2.28c? I.e., does having 3 versions installed at one time have the potential to mess anything up? Thanks for any help or useful thoughts.

I always assumed it was standard protocol. Since you have 2 running though, I dunno. I would to be on the safe side.

i can only speak for myself! but under windows I have about 8 versions currently on my hard drive (tuhopuu and various normal blenders).

I’ve not had any problems whatsoever: you could always uninstall 2.27 later on if needed.

I have 5 or 6 different versions installed, no problem either.

Martin

i have no problems and i have versions 2.14, 2.23, 2.25, 2.26, 2.27, 2.28, 2.28a and 2.28c

i have like 7 versions installed and 2.28c doesnt want to work (illegal operation)… :frowning: