shrinkwrap modifier > index mode

Hi, this would be an easy to implement addition I think -I’m sure it has been talked before-

Shape Keys have an option to use vertex group weights as blending ‘factor’, problem is this weights can not be changed in realtime with tools like Dynamic Paint or the Vertex Proximity modifier.

So, a nice workaround could be this ‘direct’ or ‘index’ mode in a Shrinkwrap modifier, so having two meshes with identical topology but different shapes would allow some powerful animations and setups. I could feed this Shrinkwrap mod with the weights generated with Dynamic Paint for instance… Wrote a tiny script to emulate this behavior and worked ok, but the real thing would be much better.

Here is a little file to illustrate what kind of animations I’m talking about: http://db.tt/hcDkRCyN
If there is something obvious I am missing please tell, also didn’t know where to post this -it’s a feature request in fact!-

This would be great.

To be honest I don’t understand
why Shape Keys can’t be controlled
by a Falloff/Vertex Group Modifier
of some sort. This would allow for
a lot of interesting effects.

???,Isabel Marant Sale???,??? 574???,??? ??? ???,??? ??? ?????,??? Air Max???,??? ??? ??? ???5??412003?4???,??? ?? ?????,Cheap Timberland Boots???50???2001??2???B10M???,Isabel Marant? ???: ??? ??? ??? ???

So the question is, who glittered that little bit more? Who wore it best? Let us know your verdict in the comments box below.A timeless fashion classic,??? ???, the Burberry trench has been warming the backs of Hollywood most stylish stars for decades, from Audrey Hepburn to Kate Moss, Anne Hathaway,??? 2013, Rachel Bilson and Kate Hudson. The style continues to be a hit with the hottest stylistas, and this season Burberry Prorsum dipdyed version is no exception. Putting her own chic take on the mac, the Superman Returns actress teamed hers with a long tangerine skirt, black baggy tee and sculptural shoes. “He was probably about 18 when he came out, and I can wholeheartedly tell you that from the day that he did,mcm ???, he was a changed man for the better,???,” Kwanten said. My parents always encouraged an open channel of communication,Louboutin Sale, so we talked about that and everything else. That’s something lacking in a lot of modernday families just talking. I think there’s a big concern in general and research. When a patient participates in a research study they want to know that it’s going to be an independent. Study. Each year, they get a letter. Not sure when I’ll show them maybe when they go to college or when they get married. We’ll see, but I am sure they’ll appreciate it or at least laugh at their dad sobbing like a baby as I give these to them… Out on the runway,???, Heidi, dressed in something that looks like swank couch upholstery or a Joan Collins Dynastyera velvet pajama top, sternly reminds them “one day you’re in, and the next day you’re out, and the next day you’re in again.” Haha,??? ???, because there are no rules anymore,Louboutin Outlet, it’s a freeforall! It’s Lord of the Flies up in here! Quick,??? ?? ??, someone make an evening look out of pig skin and conch shell shards! Where was I? Oh, Jessica Alba is the guest judge. Because, apparently, she has nothing better to do (and while we’re on the subject, why couldn’t SHE have been the celebrity client?). I am so glad I’m going on vacation, you guys, because this show is sapping my will to recap… In surveys,puma ???, most utility companies reported substantially lessfrequent outages than Pepco. A survey of large metropolitan utility companies by the Salt River Project, an Arizona utility, reported that the average number of interruptions in 2009 was 0.9. A broader survey of more than 100 electric utilities conducted in 2009 by the nonprofit Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), reported an average of 1.18… The settlements place a cap of $3 million, $4 million and $5 million for each of the three tiers. $10 million will go to medical research and a maximum of $75 million will go toward medical exams. An independent panel will determine the level of payments to players and the families of deceased players, and half of the money must be paid out in the first three years after implementation of the settlement, which is yet to be approved by the presiding judge in the case… ???: up to several months for some Enter costume designer Greg LaVoi hair loss and Chanel… The girls in the program