Siberian Tiger

Maybe post grade study for medicine could be a good next goal ?
:kissing_closed_eyes:

I think, for animation, just focus on making the tiger look heavy. I don’t think you can exaggerate his weight too much. That’s my two cents!

Great tiger :slight_smile: !

Impressive. I see you picked up details like the more fluffy fur density on the belly. Only someone who had a cat knows that. Or someone who checked anatomy references very well…

Stunning model! I just watched that blendermarket preview vid and noticed a small thing.

Does the UV map have some issues, i see white spots what looks like UV map doesnt have bleed or something

@aparajitninawe Thank you !
@stephen_leger for the moment my next goal is to validate my 2nd year exam (last test tomorrow :smile:)
@JosephBburg Thank you for your advice. The animation will be a real challenge for me.
@kabu I have a cat ! And a Dog ! But learning anatomy is really the most important thing.
@rombout yes, you are right. It is really easy to fix it. This problem disappear when I activate the subsurf modifier and I just need to move the position on a UV point to solve that.

1 Like

AH yes that could be also the cause. If its properly showing with the subsurf on it and how it was painted, i think you should leave it. Otherwise it will show issues when you turn on the subsurf