I have a trouble in bge, after pressing P key some objects becomes invisible.
I think a problem is in material of fbx impotring.
And i don’t know, may be this is a bug.
Please see my scene.
There are multiple problems in this scene
- Overlapping faces (Objects have faces at same place makes flashy grid (Known Z fighting))
- Transparency is setted to materials, may couse hidden faces too, and that planes do not need alpha indeed.
- Many textures was mapped to ‘Ambient’ Not to ‘Diffuse Colour’ (Why?)
- Doubles in mesh. Some cubes contains doubles (Two ore more vertices are same place) Swhitch to editmode, select all and press ‘remove doubles’)
- Normals. Some objects has flipped normals (Get familiar with normals, Google ‘Face normals’).
- Some UV maps plots different texture than material. (Why?)
Thank you for anwer!
But i found my problem - it is edge split modifier.