Simit & Tea

:fearful::fearful:wow. So incredible fast modeling this sweet. Really awesome tutor. Especially it is just in 1+ minute.

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, Bart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great now here in America you make me miss the smell and taste of the Turkish food I ate back home in Germany. No middle eastern bread here in Detroit gets close to the Turkish bread …

The rendering is superb. I particular like the open bread side! Super !

3 Likes

In my opinion too, in well lit store fronts and in photo shoots with strong lights, I think this looks realistic.
And @Hikmet give it a rest, you have said the same thing 3 times

3 Likes

Wow! somebody said this already about the modeling, but hey I’m impressed too.

1 Like

Almost a photo! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a Turk and I am eat simit everyday. I am not look from photo, I am look from real object. If I saying right thing, then I say 30 times, if I need. Please you don’t provocation.

Thanks for breakdown. Honestly, I was ( half ) sure that this is scanned object. Great work :grinning:

1 Like

cool, thnx 4 the breakdown 4real…

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

How it works to be selected as featured/instagram image and/or blendernation best of the week selected? It’s a little dream :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

Great work!!! You’re on the right way and keep doing it the way you know. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Accurate Çay and simit colors

1 Like

Çok lezzetli. çok güzel çalışma

1 Like

Beautifully done! Excellent job on the seeds. Nice texturing and lighting. Inspiring.

1 Like

Thanks man!