Simple Animation: need help

Hi. I am going to do a simple animated short using this character:
http://home.earthlink.net/~fitchmicah/images/3d/dude/duderender1.jpg

I do not have a story, but I want to do this because i have never actually done anything cool involving a storyline.

Any ideas for stories this character makes you think of?

He runs from a baker trying to sell him.

Hey, cool character!

As for the story, maybe you can just let the cookie (I presume it’s a cookie) fight THE EVIL CAKES!!! Nah, just kidding. I suggest the baker one. :wink:

Depends what you want to animate I guess, if it’s running then have him running away from the baker. If it’s dancing then have him entering a breakdance competition!

How about a little character animation scene where he’s auditioning for a part in Shrek II?

Look forward to seeing how you get on as I am almost at the stage where I want to do proper storylines. Thats when it gets interesting!

We are the gingerbread men of Ni!

I you want to make a short store the baker one is cool. For a longer story you should let him take over the world!! ( I like crazy movies)

i like the break dancing one. You could have him auditioning for a classical bale or something and then so he is flitting around then the music slowly shifts into something fun and he starts spinning! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: