I have a simple base mesh. I feel like it’s almost there but all my attempts to ‘finish’ the mesh have failed.
The proportions always seem ‘off’ and the core connections (neck, shoulder, hips, knees) look wrong.
Just wondering if someone could help me:
- Connect the Head, Arms, Torso and Legs together
- Rearrange the model into a T-Pose
- Make any adjustments to ‘clean’ the model
Furthermore nice to have (or any feedback on how to):
- Make the head look less round
- Make adjustments to make it game optimised
- Ensure the model is in a good format ‘ready’ for rigging
Seeing as though it is a simple request I might start with the Volunteer section. However I am willing to pay a small fee (under $50) if this belongs in paid work.
blendartisitfile.blend (537 KB)