Simple question about UVmode

I’m trying to apply texture to a very simple triangular space ship, but everytime I go to the UV Face select mode, half of the space ship is invisible, I can select the faces and I can see the faces if I turn my view to the opposite side, but this is annoying because the image is inversed. My question is if there is a way to modify that view and see the whole spaceship without invisible faces?

Thanks. %| %| %|

Yeah, it’s kind of labor intensive. First try going into edit mode, and with all verts select ted hit ctrl N > recalc normals outside. If that doesn’t work, in face select mode go to your vertex paint buttons, and near them are the UV tex buttons, one of which is labelled ‘double sided’. with the offending face selected in face mode, click that button. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to do this for many faces at once.
<edit>
also ‘blotches’ that show up when using radiosity can be fixed in this way.

Thanks. It was a matter of recalculating all the normals. I’m going to hit the tutorials because it’s obvious that I need to know more about UV mapping. Thanks again. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And one of these days I will actually finish it : it’s only 16 web pages long…

Jean