Simply Micro Mesh

Hello Blender Friends!

My new addon Simply Micro Mesh is released!

The addon helps you to project ready-made micro objects onto your target object quickly and easily.

from Nov. 27 is the 25% off - Blendermarket Black Friday Sale
This Addon includes more than 120 ready-made Micro Mesh presets to use!

Have fun!

See Video:

See Documentation:

Check it out:

6 Likes

I will buy it for sure. :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

Hi VjaceslavT,

Picked this addon up recently and it is really fun to use. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hi @VjaceslavT,

Thank you for this addon! As I mentioned it is very fun to play with and it helped me get my very first feature on BlenderNation! My full post is here on BlenderArtists at:

If I may make a suggestion / feature request, would it be possible to have it work with multiple systems! This way it would be easier to add layers of micro meshes. Unless there’s a trick to it that I’m not aware of. In my scene I had to manually rename the first micro mesh so that I could add another one on the same object. This seems to break the first micro mesh which can’t be adjusted using your addon (although we can still do it the old fashioned way via particles). Now that I think of it, maybe I could have duplicated my object and then added the second micro mesh on that. Next time perhaps. Anyways, great addon and hopefully we’ll see more good things to come.

Cheers and stay safe!

1 Like

Thank you Paul! Im glad you like it and have fun with it.
And yes you are right. Issues are written down and improvements are in mind. I have to work on it next time. I was stucked in other things and Micro Mesh and Simply Cloth Pro was negative impacted of my stucked things.

Thank you and all the best!

Vjaceslav Tissen

halo ,请问2.93 版本可以使用吗 ?