Sing it in!

Apparently our cosmic programmer loves to play with strings. I’d rather believe that our Universe is being sung into existence rather than big-banged into it - so I am definitely in tune with these ideas. How difficult can it be to learn the mathematical and musical secrets of our reality once you devote the time, energy, and resources to that objective? And as the allegedly most intelligent life form in this biosphere, shouldn’t that be one of humanity’s responsibilities? In the past I’ve posted articles about the musical aspects of our DNA, the songs that the other planets sing, and the significance of sacred geometry - all clues to what we find ourselves in. If energy and information is all that there is - finding the relevant frequency shouldn’t be that difficult - assuming you know what to listen for. There are only 4 days until the 5th pre-anniversary of 11 11 21 12 2012. Hopefully our sound will be in harmony by then.

If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. --Albert Einstein
:eyebrowlift:

I sing out of tune and my voice will probably get me banned from the forum.

In cyberspace, no one can hear you sing!

Sing the universe into existance at the American Idol tryouts and let Simon judge your success in doing so.:wink:

I’d love to give Simon the fright of his life by singing in front of him. That guys a right royal meanie.

Do you have any ideas for lyrics? I was thinking maybe about tying yellow ribbons all over things, but I am having a hard time making things rhyme.

rhyming is for homo rap(sorry is i offended any body) but idk what u like to write