Sinister Texture

hello; I am making an animation, I just finished the model, however I would like to add some good bloody fleshy texture on the spine, kind of realistic one…Does any one has a suggestion or point out to any bloody tutorial?:evilgrin:

Here are some shots of the model:

Attachments

This is the closer thing I have found…texture in Photoshop

Video Tutorial here

Any other suggestions on how to make flesh-Bloody stuff?:evilgrin:

WOW no bloody stuff? Hmmmm it seems really hard to find…I haven’t seem any around…I guess I have to come up with my own Blood…:evilgrin:

Attachments

WOW no bloody stuff? Hmmmm it seems really hard to find…I haven’t seem any around…I guess I have to come up with my own Blood…:evilgrin:

Cool model great colors, for texture go to your local meat works and grab some neck trim for photos and alpha map to spine might work out ok, that neck trim is about the ugliest crap I saw at the meat works real bloody slimey and gross.

Wow…that’s sound like a pretty good solution…I am going out to see if I can find some neck trim…thanks very much…as I always say the success comes with original ideas…I will post results…I have to re-read about alpha projection as you said…I guess it is the same thing we use to shade strands mixing with the background correct?
Thanks

Its called stencil mapping in Blender sorry about the confusion :o ,havent had much to do with texture mapping in blender yet just passing on some knowledge from another app, if you use the stencil map option you should be able to show some of your base spine colors with the blood blending in.

The neck trim has to be unprocessed ie has not been on the trimming table yet, should still have the neck tube attached.

Alien Quick Rig test. Animation

Attachments

looking good, Some ugly or sharp teeth would be good, I had a quick go at trying to do fluid sim for blood on the spine but the domain stays put when the sim is baked even though the domain is parented and follows the armature, Its rough as guts and needs lots of work,but might give you some ideas.

Attachments

Blood drip4.blend (66.7 KB)