Sintel is now an Avatar!

Hello every one i just thought you all may want to see what sintel would have looked like if she had become an avatar :smiley:

hey pretty cool!

lol! nice! :smiley:

…what’s with the glittery stuff though? (the Na’avi might have those, I don’t remember)

yes un the movie they do they are just not as pronounced as in this picture of sintel, but i liked them so i made them stiick out more

Awesome!! I wish I could be an avatar ):

you could be if you wish. Im am still practicing but i can give it a go if you like

No pony tail?
So how is she going to reproduce?

wow I like it! freemind is right about the need for a ponytail though… great idea :slight_smile:

ill have to really work hard on the pony tail XD hair is not fun most of the time

Dude good luck with the ponytail and that weird, organic naughty thing that opens up.

But if you change the hair, it won’t be Sintel anymore. Lol

hahaha, hiss hiss!

Ahhh cool, but I hate the background, the green doesnt work with the blue skin, a blue and purple/red pandora background compliments the blue skin much better.

Hows this:

http://a.imageshack.us/img810/4129/avatarsintel.jpg

haha thats so cool! :smiley:

Really nice image though but when you changed the background on the last one it messed up her skin a bit :frowning:

Sintel = an avatar… hmm…
technically, the avatar is just the empty hull, that represents you as a Na’vi… So Sintel rather HAS an avatar now :slight_smile:

Syntiri !!! :eek:

What about a braided hair?

[QUOTE=AD-Edge;1685498]Ahhh cool, but I hate the background, the green doesnt work with the blue skin, a blue and purple/red pandora background compliments the blue skin much better.

Hows this:

You mind telling me where you got that image so i can place it in the back… seeing how i do have the original PSD any ways

Ps. I found it now just had to look XD

how is this one for you all

She needs bigger lips.

nice work, i say bigger lips too plus more light