Very nice.

1 Like

Yet another one? You are on fire!
edit: Sculpted in Blender this time?

2 Likes

Wow! Very original!

1 Like

@Modron @BlenderWizard62 Thanks
@Harti Thanks Steffen, I have more tool experience in Zbrush than Blender. I normally use Blender for rendering but not in this piece :slight_smile: as I did passes rendering in Zbrush and Photoshop to finish the piece quickly since I am working on another one :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answer. So you basically didn’t even touched Blender for this piece?

1 Like

No I didn’t.

As this is no longer relevant per Fweeb’s announcement, I’ve removed my thought here to prevent any confusion

Oh, didn’t know that, thought it celebrates artist and art in general. But your platform, your rules.
I’ll make sure I remove the piece asap or since you are from the crew so please feel free to remove the piece.

I’ll make sure to keep that in mind for future posts :wink:

No need to delete anything. We do, in fact, celebrate art and artists and general here… and I, for one, really appreciate your upfront honesty in letting folks know that you didn’t use Blender to create this work (which, I quite like, for what it’s worth).

We can do a better job here at the forum to clarify that work from other tools is welcome here (though probably won’t be considered for things like the Featured Row because that should probably still be reserved for Blender-based work). To that end, I’m going to add the #non-blender tag so folks can choose to identify their posts with it. I’ll also be making a sticky post to let everyone know that the tag is available.

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks Fweeb, that makes perfect sense and I will use this tag in future posts.

am glad you like the art piece and appreciate your positive comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes