Site Map

A site map is a graphical representation of the architecture of a website. It can be either a document in any form used as a planning tool for web design, or a web page that lists the pages on a web site, typically organized in hierarchical fashion. This helps visitors and search engine bots find pages on Business websites while some developers argue that site index is a more appropriately used term to relay page function, web visitors are used to seeing each term and generally associate both as one and the same. However, a site index is often used to mean an A-Z index that provides access to particular content, while a site map provides a general top-down view of the overall site contents. -Wikipedia.org Have you ever seen it? Of course, yes, because almost all web-pages in the Internet has got it. What about me, when I firstly saw a site map I was wondered: why and what for it was made. Nowadays it’s already not a question. Site maps are inalienable parts of usable Web sites. Site maps help visitors to find exactly needed information on your web-page clicking on hyperlink from a list. They provide users with an overview of content of a web-resource and make it easy for your visitors to find needed products or services.
But the most important role of a site map is its great support in Search Engine Optimization. That is

1. All pages (I mean hyperlinks of these pages) included in site map will be indexed by search engines’ web crawlers and your web-page will be successfully registered in Search Engines. It is a real competitive edge if potential customers find exactly your web-site while looking for needed information at Search Engines
  2. Keywords are included in hyperlinks and this is an additional factor, which makes rank of your page higher and it’ll will appear in a list of search results on first pages. Now customers find your web-store on Google or Yahoo more quickly and without any problem!

Closed, i cannot tell if this is SPAM or not, i am assuming it is since its your first post.