skip confirmation dialogue?

Something that is just been annoying me for years now, is there a way to get rid of the question box that always that comes up when

example.

• deleting a object/face/vertex/polygon
  • pressing “i” when you want to set a keyframe

It should be obvious that if you by accident deleted something that you didn’t mean to, you can always use “undo”. But this popup box is really annoying and becomes a blocker after a while.

And the same thing with the animation shortcut. I would like to be able to just set a keyframe and not being asked about which channel to use… again… should be obvious that I want to keyframe the current transform that I’m currently have selected. Otherwise you make a conscious decision to keyframe a specific channel. Or make the use of “undo”

Yes, frustrated over something that I’m not able to chose in the preferences… not angry… just frustrated. Still very happy camper that Blender exists and I do appreciate the hard work that is put into making thins wonderful software.

I will write a more lengthy post about the graph editor soon… :slight_smile:

regards
stefan andersson

yay, lets make blender instinctively aware of every nuance of every users personal work flow and adjust itself accordingly. Too late to submit a GSoC proposal?

And the same thing with the animation shortcut. I would like to be able to just set a keyframe and not being asked about which channel to use… again… should be obvious that I want to keyframe the current transform that I’m currently have selected.
When I press I to keyframe a parameter I don’t get any confirmation dialogue.
You could also set up keying sets to keyframe selected parameters
You could also enable Automatic Keyframe

And for the confirmation/selection dialog when you delete something, look into this thread:

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?291396-Direct-Delete-via-input

1 Like