skull, hand drawn

(scrappy) #1

this is not a blender work, so sorry if its not welcome :wink: but i didnā€™t want it getting torn apart on cgtalk.com. its just a pic that was drawn by hand and re-drawn in photoshop with some color added, everything is done in channels so one day it may be screen printed to a shirt http://mysite.iptic.com/scrappy/WIP/skull.jpg just showing that i do have some skill at hand renderings :wink: now that i look at it, i may use it for a decal on my lowrider truck.

(snailrose) #2

Hell yeah its good to see some 2d work on elysiunā€¦

Cool pic 8)

Chuck

(blengine) #3

wow that kicks ass! great render! :wink: the coloring is amazing, great work

(hannibar) #4

Amazingā€¦ Never knew you could do that kind of stuff with 2D programsā€¦

(scrappy) #5

thanx for the replies, hannibar, just spend some time and you can do alot with 2d programs, its actually pretty easy, just have to be creative.

(garbager) #6

You give me an idea.
Would it be possible for elysiun to create a forum section only for 2D work.
3D artists would give concept and blenderhead would have to create 3D versions of it, as a challengeā€¦

Is it stupid?

Eddy

(noid) #7

Cool pic.

Hannibar: Did you think that photoshop is only for fixing red eyes off your family photos? :wink:

(The_Enigma) #8

Sweet, If only I could draw like that, my texture shrotage would be solved! :smiley:

(Sonarman) #9

You give me an idea.
Would it be possible for elysiun to create a forum section only for 2D work.
3D artists would give concept and blenderhead would have to create 3D versions of it, as a challengeā€¦

I think thatā€™s a great idea!

(valarking) #10

slams his fist on the table I SECOND THE MOTION!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

(scrappy) #11

hell, its my topic, :wink: i vote for it as well, i would love to see other peopleā€™s hand draw or 2d work on here

(pofo) #12

Looks cool scrappy, I think it would rock as a decal. Try putting a tail of flames behind it.

Go through these: http://tiemdesign.com/HOWTO/default.htm

and you should be able to make decent textures :wink:

1. pofo