Slime slide in techniques needed

Ok, I was doing a test I thought was fixed but dont really see it yet…

I have a flat grid mesh, I want it to make the mesh go through a mold in transformmation coming up off of the ground it a torrenet or spiral in or some sort of blobish way to look chaotic and blob slimey…

I tried vertex keys, I tried armatures, I tried latices they all kinda deform the mesh but dont do have a proper way to “un deform” Unless I do a cut sceen, but I really want to make it mold together…

ideas ?? techniques ??

I think want I want is metamorph tool that tweens two different shapes taht DO not have the same mesh count or anything in relation to each other but form into each other with a slider… But even so I still want it to be really wild

perhaps this is something to post pro?

Errr kinda… But seeing the mesh form would be nice… But as I have found out in the past blender does not really have much in the way of ‘effects’ without ALOT of hacking

Use a lattice modifier and animate the effect of the constraint to zero once the effect is over.

Hi!

Did you try modelling with metaballs? I know, it is not really easy.

The best way could be using Shape keys and applying an animated texture set to Disp to make some waves on the surface, like a liquid object…

Philippe.