Small Job of Lantern

To respond please send email to my blenderartist inbox thank you

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    Its a still of a Lantern please see attached photo

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    Individual. you can see my website at www.wyomingcreations.com

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    I am looking for a skilled right brained person who wants to work WITH me.
    _ I have a 980 Ti 16gig ram and I have blender experience enough to modify _
    the file after you make it. I will supply the JPG image to attach to the face of the lantern. You will supply the procedural material for the metal - if its realistic - I will supply wood jpg sized to fit the jpg export from the material.

4. What is the deadline?
    within 10 days after we agree on price.

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers p
    This will need to be semi photo realistic. ( pls see triple tipi chair ) In my experience, if I make my own materials in Photoshop I get realistic results. I will create the materials for this job. If you make a UV export for me I will create the jpg images. But I do need you to attach them to the faces. I need the blend file when your are done so I can edit it if my client needs me to edit the file. I need it to be set up with taper and bevel still in place so I can edit it . My client changes her mind 5 times and then back and it would cripple me if I could not move the bezier curves around and the taper / bevel. You need to feel ok about this part.
    This Job requires the blend file to be sent to me packed. This job requires you work with me on the jpg images for textures and that you wont use the repeating textures -
    You will need to feel ok about this.
    You need to feel ok about sending the file to me in a editable format. - It needs to be still having the bezier and taper / bevels setup. and along with the mesh version. I may need to ask you questions about how you set the file up. I do have a lot of blender experience but I do not work with it every day.

Thank you !

Please give me a price and a time frame I pay with paypal

So as of 3-12-2022 I learned blender “SMALL JOB” Hilarious !! Not small at all. I absolutely love blender and I am so glad I learned how to stay calm and work through things. Eventually I will post the lantern’s model and finished piece.

Hi. Shoot me a direct message and we can discuss.

If you are still looking, I would also like to toss my hat into this ring. PM me if the slot is still open. Regardless, have a blessed day!