Small Script for rendering grease pencil keyframes(not every frame)

hi @yuu ,
I’m really happy that you find the addon useful and you use it.

About your error it says that it cannot find space_view3d.py . That’s the file that handles your UI, and trough it I add the button in the view dropdown menu. I don’t think I hard coded parts of it…but it does look like that.

All the tings you say could be improved…well I actually made it by my own ideas…

I think the script takes notice only for the visible layers. So if you hide a layer it shouldn’t be taken in to account when rendering the frames. Still having an option to render the selected layers only is a good idea.

About the first frame…again I thought one would want to have the first frame always rendered.

The naming also makes sense to have the project name in it. But when it comes to having only the “name” there…you mean the ‘layer name_number’?

In the end I have no issue in adding these…the thing I’m wondering is that most of these look like it’s a good idea to make it a toggle instead of dedicated button/operator in the dropdown menu. So…let me know how you would prefer to access these functions…as different options in the view drop down, or maybe as a panel in the View3d or the Grease Pencil Dopesheet?

As for money I won’t take any payment. 1. because it implies that I have to keep support even if I can’t afford to do it, and 2.My idea is these to be free. If you do like to give something back like…buy me a coffee kind of a thing…look in this thread :