Small Skype Group

Hello, looking for a small group of people who have interest in improving their skills, like modeling, programming, animating, working with blender or other softwares and etc. Whatever it is. lets grow and improve together. I have stuff I can teach and I’m sure you have stuff you can teach me. Most important I interested learn with people near me, I live in the US. I mostly also interested in individuals who use skype, if you do contact me my username is " Michael.B.Garrett " , I like to start a group on skype dedicated in reaching our goals, whatever that might be, thank you for your interest.

isnt there already a blender skype support group?

this skype group isn’t only about blender its about becoming better modelers, animators, or whatever its. Plus I only want to be a small group of people like 7 or 8 people.

Actually I didn’t know there was a blender skype support group. How do I access this group in skype?

just say you want to join. how it works is you just skype somebody if you have a question on blender.
and on your group. im in! i need to figure out how to do a few things anyways.

Kool well just add me as a contact, my user name is michael.b.garrett. If you have any trouble with mine, just give me yours and I’ll add you.

okey-dokey.

I would love to do something like this, however, I don’t know that I could really teach you anything…:slight_smile: I will begin leaving Skype signed in.

A couple of questions.

Were you going to have a specific time that we could all try to be on? Or would it just be random questions fired back and forth?

1. What time of day were you thinking? Did you have a certain time in mind? I have school until 12 or 1pm mon-fri. Were you thinking of doing it at night?

2. Were you thinking of doing video and audio, or just IM?

3. Is their a way to create a built in group in Skype, or do we just have to remember who’s in it and send a question to everyone?

Anyway, my Skype username is nsyp3 for whenever we get this set up… I will be checking this forum… Great idea…:slight_smile:

1. What time of day were you thinking? Did you have a certain time in mind? I have school until 12 or 1pm mon-fri. Were you thinking of doing it at night?

There isn’t going to specific time everyone jumps on, I’m always logged in. We have enough people, some one will always be there to answer your question or talk with u.

1. Were you thinking of doing video and audio, or just IM?

All of the above. This is totally up to u.

1. Is their a way to create a built in group in Skype, or do we just have to remember who’s in it and send a question to everyone?
    There is way to form a group on skype, and yes you can save this group as a contact.

and your user name is not showing up, you might have enter it wrong here on the forum.

nsyp3… I can still see it in the previous post, can you not?

Your username is not coming up on skype, I entered the your username on skype, and it said cannot find a match.

That’s funny, I can put myself in and get a result. Should I just try adding you as a contact?

Otherwise, did you make sure to put it in the Skype Name tab, and not the full name tab?

yes try adding me, michael.b.garrett. For some reason, you name is not showing up on skype.

Skype friend request sent… Should I send one on these forums as well?

hmm, there might something going on here, because I didn’t get a request.

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

well just noob,m I can’t seem to find you. I think you can’t find me either. I’m going to try your e-mail to see if that works.

I figured out what happen, you were already on my contact list. : P