Smart Delete 1.1.2 For Blender 2.8 is finally here!

That’s a good point. I don’t normally use the menu or pie I use x twice so maybe it could do the actual deletion the first time and second one limited dissolve or the other way around. Sounds like a perfect solution. Thanks a lot man.

This type of deletion can be done with the “Dissolve Edges” command if you use it outside Smart Delete and uncheck the “Dissolve Verts” option in the operator menu:
diss_edge
I am not sure how much work adding that option into Smart Delete would require though. In order to get operator menus working inside Smart Fill, I think the menus had to be rebuilt in Python. :frowning:

I can look into this for a future update.

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve purchased this great tool from Gumroad long time ago, and I use it ever since. It’s a great help.
It worked great up until the 2.92 beta release. Do you plan to update it when you have time? Thank in advance and keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

I prefer to wait until there’s a release candidate to do updates for new versions of Blender. With daily releases, an addon update is only guaranteed to work with the specific daily it was created for.

1 Like

Great, thank you for the heads up! Have a great sunday! :slight_smile: