Smart Shaders: Grounds & Roads | Realistic Procedural Shaders ( CYCLES & EEVEE )

Introducing Smart Shaders…

Smart Shaders is a vision to build an extensive library of high quality procedural materials. Grounds & Roads is the first collection in this on-going series, focusing on nature renders.

- - - NOW AVAILABLE FOR BLENDER 2.9 - - -

https://store.blueinversion.com/shaders01

Alternatively purchase here:

PHOTOREALISTIC RENDERS.

Realtime Road in EEVEE

Moss in CYCLES

Snow (rough) in CYCLES

100% PROCEDURAL

All shaders are completely procedurally generated, which unlock new levels of flexibility and control.

Procedural shaders have no limit on the resolution. Render time and memory is NOT affected by how large the texture size gets.

REALTIME ROADS

The Asphalt Road and Bitumen Road shaders are not only extremely photo-realistic, they are optimized fully to be realtime. You can switch between Eevee and Cycles Render Engine and the shaders switch to the real-time or ray-traced version automatically.

MORE EEVEE…

Apart from the roads, most shaders in the pack have real-time versions. You can use them directly in Eevee or, for preview purposes before the final Cycles render.

So here are some quick render previews in CYCLES:

And yes, you can bend the mesh and it will align itself correctly all the time:

DISPLACEMENT

Get photo-realistic and sharp displacements out of box.

The shaders use a combination of micro-displacements, bump-mapping and vector-displacements where applicable.

ALL SHADERS CATALOGUE

So this is exactly what you get for $25. Plus more shaders and features as they get added in subsequent updates

BTW… Free updates forever!

GROUNDS

Sand : Beach, Wet, Desert 01, Desert 02

Soil : Puddles, Rocky, Sandstone

ROADS

Asphalt, Bitumen,

Dirt Tracks, Snow Tracks.

PAVEMENTS

Herringbone OLD / NEW

Concrete, Cobblestone,

Vegetation, Worn.

OVERLAYS

Snow : Detailed, Plain, Rough

Glacier, Moss.

You saw the EEVEE render for the road shaders. By definition CYCLES render will be more photorealistic.

I stand behind the quality of this product, you will love to have it in your tool bag.

Yours truly,
-Sayan from BLUE INVERSION

https://store.blueinversion.com/shaders01

4 Likes

Hi Sayan, thought I dive in and try out your textures. It’s a bit more than I like but took the plunge anyways. Playing around with your textures and so far I’m liking what I see. Thanks for your hard work on this and looking forward to more textures.

Cheers,
Paul

1 Like

Hi Paul, I deeply appreciate your kind words. Happy to know you like it so far. Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or face any sort of issue :slight_smile:

Cheers,
-Sayan.

UPDATE

All shaders updated to Blender 2.9. I have decided to maintain two versions. One for the latest stable build (currently 2.9) and one for the latest LTS (currently 2.83 LTS) So you can use both depending on your project version.

Although I have included all the links above in the original post, here’s the link to the new store page again:

Thank you for all the support!
-Sayan.